Biochemistry and Molecular Biology program from Michigan State University is intended primarily for those students who wish to pursue a career in which a sound knowledge of biochemistry and molecular biology is necessary or for students who plan further studies at the graduate or professional level.
- Medical and clinical laboratory technologists
- Food scientists and technologists
- Forensic science technicians
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Advanced Biochemistry Laboratory
- Advanced Molecular Biology Laboratory
- Quantitative Analysis
- Organic Laboratory
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Microbiology Biochemistry View 2505 other Masters in Biology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit one application for admission
- There are three ways to apply to MSU. Select the option that is right for you, but only submit one application for admission. MSU has no preference for which application you submit.MSU's application for admission
- Coalition Application
- Common Application
- Pay the $75 non-refundable application fee (drawn on U.S. funds) using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or an electronic check.
International41330 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 41330 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National39830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39830 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State14524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14524 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.