Because it is the language of the Quran, more than a billion Muslims around the world use Arabic in some religious capacity. But, most important, young Americans learn Arabic because it is the key to cultural exchange and understanding.
Michigan State University’s Arabic faculty members provide a nationally competitive program that equips students with excellent communicative skills necessary to engage within a globally expanding Arabic-speaking community.
- Senate staffers
- Foreign service officers
- Military intelligence officers
- Governmental relations assistants
- Management and program analysts
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Arabic Language and Society
- Special Topics in Arabic Culture
- Introduction to Arabic Literature
- Second-Year Arabic
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Language Studies Languages View 2809 other Masters in Language Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit one application for admission
- There are three ways to apply to MSU. Select the option that is right for you, but only submit one application for admission. MSU has no preference for which application you submit.MSU's application for admission
- Coalition Application
- Common Application
- Pay the $75 non-refundable application fee (drawn on U.S. funds) using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or an electronic check.
International41330 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 41330 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National39830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39830 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State14524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14524 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.