The Apparel and Textile Design program at Michigan State University emphasizes creativity and experimentation that mingles design with art.
The core of the program emphasizes aesthetics and creativity, two-and three-dimensional apparel and textile design skills, design technologies, the historical and cultural aspects of dress and textiles, sustainable design, and the role of apparel and textiles in a global context.
- Soft trim engineers
- Merchandising planning coordinators
- Assistant designers
- Fabric lab assistants
- Product development and design coordinators
- Menswear designers
- Stylist & studio coordinators
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Art and Design: Concepts and Practices
- Color and Design
- Three-Dimensional Form
- Intermediate Drawing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFashion Design View 137 other Masters in Fashion Design in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit one application for admission
- There are three ways to apply to MSU. Select the option that is right for you, but only submit one application for admission. MSU has no preference for which application you submit.MSU's application for admission
- Coalition Application
- Common Application
- Pay the $75 non-refundable application fee (drawn on U.S. funds) using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or an electronic check.
International41330 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 41330 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National39830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39830 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State14524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14524 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.