This Agribusiness Management major from Michigan State University gives students the flexibility to expand on the core areas of study by choosing courses related to their individual interests in farm management, commodity procurement and marketing, labor and personnel management, public policy and global food issues. Our students learn about the managerial functions performed by organizations throughout the agribusiness sector and provides a systemwide perspective on managerial problems.
- Agronomy Sales Representative
- District Sales Manager
- Member Representative
- Research Technician
- Sales Representative
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Decision-making in the Agri-Food System
- Data Analysis for the Agri-Food System
- Professional Seminar in Agribusiness Management
- Agribusiness and Food Industry Sales
- Commodity Marketing
- Advanced Professional Seminar in Agribusiness Management
- Vertical Coordination in the Agri-Food System
- Agribusiness Strategic Management
- Survey of Accounting Concepts
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Agriculture View 337 other Masters in Agriculture in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit one application for admission
- There are three ways to apply to MSU. Select the option that is right for you, but only submit one application for admission. MSU has no preference for which application you submit.MSU's application for admission
- Coalition Application
- Common Application
- Pay the $75 non-refundable application fee (drawn on U.S. funds) using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or an electronic check.
International41330 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 41330 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National39830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39830 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State14524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14524 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.