In addition to the Information Systems Major's requirements at the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, Business Administration students must also fulfill the Urbana-Champaign campus's General Education requirements and the Gies College of Business's Core Courses requirements.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Science Discovery
- Mapping Inequalities
- Undergraduate Open Seminar
- Social Aspects Info Tech
- Innovation Illinois: From Accessible Design to Supercomputing Cultures
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Information Systems View 312 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
- High school transcript
- Test score results (ACT, SAT)
- Application fee (Domestic $50 ; International $75)
- To be considered for admission, you must complete a program of study that qualifies you for admission to selective universities in your own country. Freshman applicants must report their academic credentials when they apply.
International37876 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 37876 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National34798 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 34798 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State17348 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 17348 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.