The real estate profession offers one of the most diverse career selections in the business world today. It is a multi-disciplinary profession that coordinates architecture, construction, law, finance, marketing, property management, and urban dynamics. Real estate professionals help find, provide, and manage space for people to work sleep, shop, eat, and play.
Those who choose careers in real estate are typically goal-oriented, persevering, self-motivated, and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. Furthermore, they must be creative and able to research, analyze, negotiate, and pay attention to details. No two projects or investments are ever the same.
- The ability to evaluate physical real estate (land and building analysis)
- The ability to perform financial real estate analysis (including time value of money)
- The ability to assess and manage risk
- The ability to conduct market analysis and identify opportunities
- An understanding of property and portfolio management
Real estate graduates find professional employment in many fields. Students interested in commercial real estate may find employment in property and land development, property acquisition, property management, commercial mortgage lending, commercial real estate brokerage, asset management, government housing, commercial construction, or Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) analysis, investment, or management.
Students interested in real estate finance may find employment in commercial real estate investment banking, residential real estate lending for both development and loan underwriting, financial analysis, real estate securities analysis, insurance underwriting, commercial real estate brokerage, government housing finance and investment, or construction lending and research.
Students interested in residential real estate may find employment in residential brokerage, residential marketing, residential appraisal, residential finance, residential home inspection services, home construction consulting, or residential development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Finance
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Principles of Investments
- Real Estate Principles
- Real Estate Law
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Real Estate & Property Management View 1961 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All first-year freshman students will submit an application using the Common Application. Your application will be reviewed after we receive all of the required items.
- Transcripts: Submit your most recent transcripts or mark sheets. We will ask for additional materials if necessary. Only transcripts sent directly from the school or stamped and sealed are considered official.
- Personal statement: Your personal statement, commonly called an essay, is your opportunity to help us understand what makes you unique beyond your grades and transcripts. Your personal statement will be reviewed during your admission decision, for consideration for any competitive majors, and for financial aid decisions.
- Recommendation: One recommendation from a counselor or teacher is required.
- English proficiency test results
- Immigration documents (for international students)
- ACT or SAT results (optional for international students)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International31712 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31712 USD per year during 48 months.
National31712 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31712 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State12260 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12260 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Fort Collins
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.