Students planning to graduate with a B.A. in Art degree at University of Texas Arlington must complete required art foundational courses and major requirements specific to their intended area of interest. Please refer to the B.A. in Art degree course listings section below for more details.
B.A. in Art students must also maintain a 2.5 GPA within the major and complete at least 18 credit hours of coursework toward a minor of the student's interest. Students are encouraged to select a minor that will further enhance their overall degree plan studies and ultimate career goals. A total of 120 credit hours will be achieved from all requirements.
What Will I Learn?
- Visual communication (Graphic Design, Web Design, App Design, Game Design and Illustration)
- Emerging media
- Film and video (Filmmaking, Animation-2D/3D, and Screenwriting)
- Art history
- Art education
- Art Teacher
- Higher Education Lecturer
- Exhibition Designer
- Art Dealer
- Commercial Art Gallery Manager
- Museum/Gallery curator
- Graphic Designer
- Web/App Designer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Two-dimensional Design
- Three-dimensional Design
- Drawing Fundamentals
- Digital Media
- Art of the Western World: Greece Through Renaissance
- Art of the Western World: Baroque to Modern
- The Art of Nonwestern Traditions
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Art History Liberal Arts View 980 other Masters in Liberal Arts in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- New prospective students who wish to enroll at The University of Texas at Arlington must apply for admission. They should apply as early as possible. All application materials—signed application(or certified if online), appropriate application fee or fee waiver documentation, official copies of transcripts of all high school and all college work attempted, and official test scores when appropriate—should be submitted by the priority deadlines.
- Completed applications will be accepted after the priority deadlines until the ApplyTexas application closes approximately two weeks prior to the start of the term.
- Adherence to the deadlines ensures careful evaluation of credentials resulting in an admission decision and notification of that decision to the student in time for orientation, academic advising, registration, and tuition/fee payment.
International28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 USD per year during 48 months.
National28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State11620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11620 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.