The benefit of having graduating in Electrical Engineering at University of Texas Arlington is that the student is prepared for a career not only in technical areas but also for further training in other disciplines that require strong organizational and analytical skills such as medicine, law, public policy, business, economics, management, and teaching.
The Program Educational Objectives are to produce graduates who:
- Advance the mission of their organization by significantly contributing to any of the following disciplines: component and/or system design, R&D, manufacturing, customer support, technical training, sales and marketing.
- Demonstrate leadership in one or more significant roles since graduation, as evidenced for example by successful entrepreneurship in a start-up, significant promotions and awards in a company or engineering firm.
- Successfully build on the BSEE degree from UTA by: completing a graduate degree; or taking professional course(s); or earning professional certificate(s).
From these Program Educational Objectives, the department designed its baccalaureate program to offer its graduates the following student learning outcomes:
- an ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics
- an ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors
- an ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences
- an ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts
- an ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives
- an ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions
- an ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Differential Equations & Linear Algebra
- Chemistry for Engineers
- Statics and Dynamics for Non-Ce Majors
- Mathematical Foundations of Electrical Engineering
- Embedded System Programming
- Electrical Engineering Freshman Practicum
- Circuit Analysis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 474 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Requirements for admission as an EE major are governed by the requirements as stated in the College of Engineering section of this catalog. EE majors are only allowed to enroll in pre-professional courses until they meet the requirements for the professional program as outlined below.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 USD per year during 48 months.
National28500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State11620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11620 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.