The objective of the Bachelor in Business Administration and Bachelor of Science in Accounting from The University of Texas at Arlington is to prepare students for graduate study and/or for professional careers in the public, private, government and non-for profit sector as internal auditors, management accountants, government auditors and other accounting related functions.
As a part of this objective, these programs are designed to provide the educational background to become a Certified Management Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Fraud Examiner or to attain other professional certifications.
Students of accounting learn to use and control information technology systems, prepare and analyze financial reports, structure business transactions, and develop effective business plans.
Individuals who like being challenged by a variety of situations and technologies and who enjoy identifying, analyzing, and solving problems are well-suited to majoring in accounting.
- Partner in an international accounting or consulting firm
- Corporate controller
- Chief financial officer
- Director of internal auditing
- Financial planner
- Commercial lender
The accounting program in the Department of Accounting is fully accredited by the AACSB International.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting Information Systems
- Financial Accounting
- Principles of Federal Income Tax
- Cost Analysis and Decision Making
- Management Planning and Control
- Governmental Accounting
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Financial Mathematics View 1170 other Bachelors in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply online
- Pay the application fee
- Submit your completed official secondary school (high school) transcripts, college level course transcripts, diplomas, certificates, and/or national test examination scores as appropriate for the educational system in your country by mail in a sealed envelope. You must possess the equivalent of a U.S. high school graduation.
- Submit official ACT/SAT Score(s)
- Submit English language proficiency test scores (Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit TOEFL or IELTS scores)
- Check admission status in MyMav
International28278 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28278 USD per year during 48 months.
National28278 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28278 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State11968 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11968 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.