This curriculum illuminates the critical role cultural production plays in the international landscape and equips students with the skills necessary to negotiate and shape that landscape.
Global Studies - Global Cultures - Literature, Arts, and Film Emphasis students at University of Arizona are adaptable to unfamiliar environments and new situations and are able to able to assess cultural differences in professional settings and communicate well with individuals from diverse cultural backgrounds.
Courses are selected from a diverse set of areas including Anthropology, Religious Studies, Geography, English Literature, Classics, Linguistics, East Asian Studies, Africana Studies, Spanish, French, Italian, Theater, Music, and Art History.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Dimensions of Globalization: States, Societies, and Institutions
- Dimensions of Globalization: Language, Literature & Culture
- The Latin Image in American Film
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media Literature Linguistics View 695 other Masters in Film, Photography & Media in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Have a 3.00 recalculated grade point average (GPA) (a "B" or better where "A"=4.00) from a secondary school. Please note: GPA recalculation occurs during the admissions evaluation process.
- Have three years of high school work. Please note: If you are currently in high school, UA needs to see 9–11 grade work. If you have completed high school then UA needs to see 10–12 grade work.
- Have and present a completed high school diploma or certificate.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International37116 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37116 USD per year during 48 months.
National36600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36600 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State12600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12600 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.