We highly encourage B.A. students to double major or seek a minor in a closely related discipline such as anthropology, economics, geography, international studies or political science. Students in the Environmental Science and Policy program at California State University Long Beach are encouraged to double major or seek a minor in anthropology, biology, chemistry, earth science, ecology, economics, geography, geology, or political science.
- Environmental Analyst
- Environmental Impact Report Writer
- Community Development Specialist
- Urban Planner
- Environmental Planner
- Peace Corps
- Non-Governmental Organization Activist
- Mass Media (Journalism, Radio, Television)
- Environmental Advocate
- Environmental Consultant
- Public Relations
- Public Policy Administrator
- Environmental Law
- Environmental Health
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Global Environment
- California Environmental Issues
- Environmental Law and Policy
- California Ecosystems
- Environmental Politics
- Climate Action and Sustainability at CSULB
- Environmental Science and Policy Capstone Project
- Environmental Sustainability and Social Justice
- Selected Topics in Environmental Science and Policy
- Applied Internship
- Environmental Science and Policy Directed Study
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Environmental Economics & Policy Environmental Sciences View 218 other Bachelors in Environmental Economics & Policy in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete each of the courses in the comprehensive pattern of college preparatory subject requirements with a grade of C or higher prior to high school graduation
- Graduate from high school by the end of the Spring term prior to Fall enrollment
- Have a minimum “Eligibility Index” to be considered: Graduates of California high schools and other California residents: 3,200 minimum “Eligibility Index” to be considered for non-STEM major and a 3,300 minimum “STEM Eligibility Index” for STEM majors and other non-California residents: 3,570 minimum “Eligibility Index” to be considered
- All transcripts from all institutions attended
- SAT/ACT scores-Domestic Freshmen and International Freshmen graduating from a U.S. high school
International5742 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2871 USD per semester during 48 months.
National5742 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2871 USD per semester during 48 months.
If you are not a resident of California , you must add $396.00 for each unit of credit you take.
Living costs for Long Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.