Intensive training in one or two of the disciplines as well as a broad base of knowledge helps students to advance in future careers as biologists, administrators and education specialists.
The School of Environment and Natural Resources Career Services Office assists students with one-on-one counseling to identify job opportunities, preparing cover letters and resumes, and preparing for interviews.
Graduates of the Forestry, Fisheries and Wildlife program at The Ohio State University will find themselves in a competitive and rewarding career field. Students are encouraged to pursue advanced education, giving them substantial research experience, which is needed to work as a biologist in many areas. More than half of the students in forestry, fisheries and wildlife go on for advanced degrees.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Environmental Science
- Society and Natural Resources
- Introduction to Forestry, Fisheries and Wildlife
- Introduction to Soil Science
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAnimal Sciences Aquaculture & Fisheries Forestry View 218 other Masters in Animal Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Successful completion of university preparatory courses
- High school performance (class rank or GPA), including participation in accelerated programs like Honors, AP and IB; Ohio State does not have minimum requirements for class rank or GPA
- Standardized test score (ACT or SAT); Ohio State does not have minimum requirements for ACT or SAT scores
- Ability and desire to contribute to and engage with a diverse campus community
- Experiences that demonstrate leadership or engaged involvement(e.g., co-curricular activities, work experiences or military service)
- Status as a first-generation university student
- High school performance if adversely affected by physical, mental or learning environment factors
International36430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36430 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National33502 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 33502 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State11508 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11508 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.