Environmental issues, including resource scarcity, climate change and water quality, are at the forefront of world issues today. Environmental scientists investigate and seek out natural solutions to environmental problems.
The School of Environment and Natural Resources Career Services Office assists students with one-on-one counseling to identify job opportunities, assist in preparing cover letters and resumes, and preparing for interviews. They offer workshops, conduct career fairs and help students along the way to make sure they are building successful resumes.
The intensive background and additional certification components of the Environmental Science program offered at The Ohio State University make students highly sought after in both the public and private sector. Many of our students pursue advanced degrees. The intensive science background also makes this a good starting point for professional programs such as veterinary medicine, medicine, law and others.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Environmental Science
- Society and Natural Resources
- Introduction to Forestry, Fisheries and Wildlife
- Introduction to Soil Science
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Environmental Economics & Policy Environmental Sciences View 1088 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Successful completion of university preparatory courses
- High school performance (class rank or GPA), including participation in accelerated programs like Honors, AP and IB; Ohio State does not have minimum requirements for class rank or GPA
- Standardized test score (ACT or SAT); Ohio State does not have minimum requirements for ACT or SAT scores
- Ability and desire to contribute to and engage with a diverse campus community
- Experiences that demonstrate leadership or engaged involvement(e.g., co-curricular activities, work experiences or military service)
- Status as a first-generation university student
- High school performance if adversely affected by physical, mental or learning environment factors
International36430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36430 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National33502 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 33502 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State11508 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11508 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.