The Education - Technical Education and Training program is offered by The Ohio State University.
There is presently a shortage of qualified teachers in integrated business education, and graduates of the business education track will find a robust job market awaiting them.
Students who complete the career and technical education specialization are eligible for positions teaching technical subjects in high schools, career centers, correctional facilities, community/technical colleges and other related educational institutions. They may also find opportunities to work in a variety of corporate settings as corporate trainers or managers in business and industry. These positions involve planning, organizing and directing a variety of training activities such as on-the-job training and in-service programs to develop new skills.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Students pursuing the BETE specialization complete course work and field experience (student teaching) to fulfill Ohio teacher licensure requirements. Students pursuing career and technical education complete core course work in addition to courses in a content area selected in consultation with a faculty advisor.
- Graduates of the business education track in technical education and training will be eligible for Ohio teacher licensure in integrated business for grades 7–12.
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 3332 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Successful completion of university preparatory courses
- High school performance (class rank or GPA), including participation in accelerated programs like Honors, AP and IB; Ohio State does not have minimum requirements for class rank or GPA
- Standardized test score (ACT or SAT); Ohio State does not have minimum requirements for ACT or SAT scores
- Ability and desire to contribute to and engage with a diverse campus community
- Experiences that demonstrate leadership or engaged involvement(e.g., co-curricular activities, work experiences or military service)
- Status as a first-generation university student
- High school performance if adversely affected by physical, mental or learning environment factors
International36430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36430 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National33502 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 33502 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State11508 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11508 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.