Graduates from the Accounting Degree program at the Montana State University - Great Falls College are prepared to:
- Prepare and interpret financial records for a business while applying generally accepted accounting principles and industry standards.
- Identify and explain common internal controls necessary in business organizations.
- Use computerized accounting software.
- Communicate professionally, both orally and in writing.
- Compute payrolls and prepare basic federal and state payroll tax forms.
- Prepare basic income tax returns for individuals and businesses.
- Analyze the legal, ethical, and practical implications of business decisions.
Great Falls College MSU is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting Procedures
- Introduction to Business
- Intro to Interpersonal Communication
- Math for Liberal Arts
- Computerized Accounting
- Business Law
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Auditing View 988 other Masters in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants to any program must submit copies of high school transcripts, high school diploma, HiSET, or GED scores to Admissions. These records must be final and include the completion/graduation date. High schools must be accredited by the appropriate state office of public instruction.
- Home school students must furnish the same application materials as other applicants. If their diploma has not been issued by an accredited homeschool academy, then they must submit a diploma or final high school transcript that is signed by the primary (home) instructor and notarized.
- *If a high school transcript, diploma, or equivalency record cannot be produced, proof of high school equivalency may be met if a student has completed an associate’s, bachelor’s or master’s degree from a Regionally Accredited institution. Documentation of the previous degree is required AND must be on an official transcript on file with the GFC MSU Registrar’s Office.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.