Marketing is the activity, set of institutions and processes for creating, communicating, delivering and exchanging offerings that have value for customers, clients, partners and society at large.
Marketing research is the function that links the consumer, customer, and public to the marketer through information—information used to identify and define marketing opportunities and problems.
Today, global change is under way in many areas. Managers in the 21st century need a global vision to recognize and react to international marketing opportunities and challenges but also to remain competitive at home. Rigorous analysis of the competition, the customer, the environment and the organization's own capabilities are required to maintain a competitive advantage.
In building customer and partner relationships, marketing managers must harness technology, take advantage of global opportunities and ensure that they and their organizations act in an ethical and socially responsible way.
Generally speaking, to be successful in marketing, one needs to be a good communicator, a critical thinker, and be able to relate well to others. The Syms Marketing program offered by Yeshiva University is designed to give students the skills to lead organizations as general managers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Principles of Marketing
- Buyer Behavior
- Business Intelligence and Consumer Insights
- Applied Research
- Sports Marketing Management
- Advertising Management
- Social Media Marketing
- Brand Management
- Creative Advertising
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing View 855 other Masters in Marketing in United States
- Completed Application
- $65 Application Fee: Payment can be processed in the personal application portal.
- Resume/Extracurricular Activity List: Please upload a resume or extracurricular activity list that details your extracurricular involvement, internships and work experience at school and in your community.
- Standardized Exams: SAT/ACT: The SAT I or ACT is required for any international students applying to the Honors Programs. Yeshiva University does not require the writing section on the SAT or ACT.
- English Proficiency Exams
- Official High School Transcript
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Interview with a YU Admissions Officer
International42200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 42200 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National42200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 42200 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.