We offer two closely-related undergraduate programs: the BS in Environmental Engineering and the BS in Civil Engineering. Environmental engineers are responsible for the protection of our natural environment and its inhabitants, including ensuring the distribution of clean and safe drinking water to communities and cities.
Within three years of attaining the Environmental Engineering program of Colorado School of Mines, graduates will be situated in careers or will be successfully pursuing a graduate degree in Environmental Engineering or a related field; advancing in their professional standing, generating new knowledge and/or exercising leadership in their field; and contributing to the needs of society through professional practice, research and/or service.
- Environmental engineer
- Engineering manager
- Water project manager
- Environmental health and safety director
- Green building engineer
- Marine engineer
- Environmental scientist
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fundamentals of Environmental Engineering: Water
- Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering
- Introduction to Chemical Thermodynamics
- Fundamentals of Environmental Engineering: Air and Waste Management
- Environmental Engineering Laboratory
- Probability and Statistics for Engineers
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 182 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- We will accept unofficial copies of your high school transcript in English
- Applicants whose native language is not English (identified by the U.S. Department of State Bureau of Public Affairs) must provide evidence of English language proficiency
- Mines does not require SAT/ACT results for international students unless you are planning to play a NCAA sport
- If you wish, you may submit a personal statement essay with your application to explain special circumstances in your life that have affected you or your education
- Letters of recommendation are not required for admission to Mines as an undergraduate but can be included in support of your application for admission
- Providing proof of financial resources is only required if you are admitted to Mines
International37350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37350 USD per year during 48 months.
National37350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37350 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State16650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16650 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Golden
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.