We offer a bachelor degree in Marketing at the College of William & Mary.
- These credits focus understanding of marketing beyond basic principles to look more critically at advertising strategies, decision theory, marketing in a digital world, and consumer behavior.
- All currently admitted William & Mary students interested in a business major or minor must apply for admission to the Undergraduate Business Program. The admission process is competitive.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Marketing Research
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Strategy
- Customer Insights for Innovation
- Customer Experience Management
- Global Marketing
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing View 873 other Bachelors in Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A submitted application through The Common Application or The Coalition Application
- The Secondary School Report form complete with a high school transcript and counselor letter of recommendation
- The Midyear School Report form, should be submitted to the admission office with an updated transcript as soon as first semester grades are available.
- $75 application fee payment, or a fee waiver request
International40089 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40089 USD per year during 48 months.
National40089 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40089 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State17434 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17434 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Williamsburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.