We work across all environments and fields of study including manufacturing, management, service industries, healthcare systems and others. So, our time could be spent at a hospital developing ways to decrease wait times in emergency rooms, or you might find us in a manufacturing facility working on quality assurance issues or consulting.
Internships, research opportunities and more
Binghamton University students learn from and work with outstanding and experienced faculty engaged in leading research areas. Students who participate in undergraduate research have the opportunity to delve into a focused area of interest, while gaining meaningful hands-on experience applying technical skills and putting their analytical and critical-thinking abilities into practice.
Research conducted in the Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering focuses on:
- applied statistics and design of experiments, artificial intelligence and expert systems, computer integrated manufacturing, data mining
- electronics packaging and manufacturing, manufacturing, supply chain modeling and management, quality, reliability, system optimization
- healthcare systems, human factors and ergonomics
The Bachelor of Science Program in Industrial and Systems Engineering is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intro to Engineering Design
- Engineering Communication
- General Physics
- Intro to Engineering Analysis
- Human Factors
- Linear Algebra
- Engineering Computing
- Probabilistic Systems
- Engineering Economics
- Enterprise Systems
- Industrial Automation
- Computer Program for Engineers
- Optimization & Operation Research
- Quality Engineering
- Systems Engineering Design
- Modeling and Simulation
- Systems Design Project
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology Software Engineering View 796 other Bachelors in Software Engineering in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit Your Transcript
- Complete the Test-Optional Form
- Submit One Teacher/Counselor Recommendation
- Demonstrate English Proficiency
- Submit Financial Support Documents
International24660 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24660 USD per year during 48 months.
National24660 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24660 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State7270 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7270 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Binghamton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.