You will work closely with a faculty advisor in order to design a rigorous course of study that achieves your own personal and professional objectives.
Current or non-traditional students may also be able to integrate prior coursework into their plans of study.
Graduates may pursue widely-ranging careers in management, non-profit work, entrepreneurial roles, or a variety of additional options, including graduate school.
This Interdisciplinary Studies program at South Dakota State University will be a good fit if you:
- Have unique career goals
- Want to transcend the traditional approaches and parameters of existing disciplines
- Seek a broad-based, yet specialized, education
- Are goal-oriented and creative
- Are independent-minded and self-motivated
- Small Business Owner
- Professional Writer
- Graduate Student
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Modern Foreign Language
- Natural Sciences
- Transition to Careers
- Foundations of Interdisciplinary Studies
- Interdisciplinary Inquiry and Integration
- Interdisciplinary Studies Capstone
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
- International students are eligible to participate in our fully online programs but must do so outside the U.S. due to visa regulations. In addition, students should apply at least 6 months before the application deadline for our fully online programs.
DisciplinesEducation Biology General Studies & Classics View 2658 other Bachelors in Biology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Completed online application Note: New and transferring international (F-1 visa) undergraduate students should be at least 17 years of age by the time they begin their studies at SDSU.
- Grade Point Average (GPA)
New undergraduate students should have the equivalent of a 2.6 GPA on a 4.0 scale in the US
Transfer students who have completed 30 or more credits at another US college or university should have a 2.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Academic Records
- English Language Proficiency
- All new undergraduate students (not transfer students) are required to provide proof of their English language proficiency. Scores must be submitted within two years of taking the test. Students from certain countries and based on their educational background may not have to submit scores.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 351 USD per credit during 48 months.
National10530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 351 USD per credit during 48 months.
In-State10530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 351 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for Brookings
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.