In fact, GGU was named the #1 school for adult learners because it focuses real-world knowledge for people with real-world responsibilities.
- This undergraduate program offers practical instruction in accounting, data analytics, finance, human resource management, information technology, international business, marketing, operations and supply chain management, psychology, and public administration.
- The Bachelor of Science in Business degree (BSB) at Golden Gate University is designed to prepare students for success at any level, whether they choose to go directly into the working world or pursue a master's degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Contemporary Arts & Culture
- Contemporary American Economic History
- Examining the Humanities
- Principles of Storytelling
- Professional & Personal Ethics (or any other
- Science, Technology & Social Change
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
While GGU accepts applications on a “rolling” basis, we strongly encourage applicants to apply early.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 572 other Masters in International Business in United States
- A high school grade point average of 3.00 (B) or higher
- A resume showing three or more years of professional work experience
- A statement of purpose stating why Golden Gate University is the right institution to meet your personal and professional goals; and
- In some cases, participate in an interview (by telephone or in person) with the dean.
International462 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 462 USD per credit during 48 months.
National462 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 462 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for San Francisco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.