Golden Gate University was named the #1 school for adult learners because it focuses on the needs of people with real-world responsibilities.
- Online and on-campus courses are taught primarily by working professionals that will give you the up-to-date skills you need to succeed in today's competitive business environment.
- As a Golden Gate University student in the Management program, you can expect unparalleled support in charting a course for your education and future career opportunities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Manager as Communicator
- Management Principles
- Organizational Leadership
- Human Resource Management
- Principles of Marketing
- Management Information Systems
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
While GGU accepts applications on a “rolling” basis, we strongly encourage applicants to apply early.
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1891 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- A high school grade point average of 3.00 (B) or higher
- A resume showing three or more years of professional work experience
- A statement of purpose stating why Golden Gate University is the right institution to meet your personal and professional goals; and
- In some cases, participate in an interview (by telephone or in person) with the dean.
International462 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 462 USD per credit during 48 months.
National462 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 462 USD per credit during 48 months.
Living costs for San Francisco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.