The Bachelor of Science in Psychology from University of Maryland University College will help you acquire a knowledge base of theory, research, and practice in psychological sciences. You'll also hone your quantitative skills, analytical and scientific reasoning, and ability to analyze human behavior.
Through your coursework, you will learn how to
- Apply major concepts, theoretical perspectives, empirical findings, and historical trends in psychology to prepare for graduate study or relevant careers
- Apply basic knowledge of research methodology, statistics, measurement, guidelines, ethical standards, laws, and regulations to design, participate in, and evaluate research in a variety of contexts
- Apply knowledge of human behavior to inform personal growth, communicate effectively, solve problems, make decisions, and interact with individuals, communities, and organizations
- Use critical and creative thinking, skeptical inquiry, technology, and the scientific approach to solve problems related to current and emerging trends in psychology
- Value diversity and different perspectives, tolerate ambiguity, and act ethically to communicate appropriately with various populations
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods in Psychology
- Biological Basis of Behavior
- Sensation and Perception
- Social Psychology
- Theories of Personality
- Memory and Cognition
- Lifespan Development
- Abnormal Psychology
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology Educational Psychology Clinical Psychology View 15 other Bachelors in Clinical Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Secondary education (high school graduation): If you have earned fewer than 24 transferable credits at a U.S. college or university, you must verify your completion of the equivalent of a U.S. secondary education by doing one of the following:
- Requesting an evaluation from an approved international credit evaluation service
- Providing official transcripts showing completion of the U.S. General Education Development, known as the GED, exam with a passing score
International14970 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 499 USD per credit during 48 months.
National14970 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 499 USD per credit during 48 months.
In-State9180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 306 USD per credit during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.