Athabasca University’s Communication Studies program lets you turn your diploma into a degree while still being able to work and meet personal commitments. You bring your knowledge and professional experience, and we bring you the wider context, including relevant theories and issues.
- Public Relations Co-ordinator
- Legislative Press Secretary
- Community Affairs Director
- Special Events Promoter
- Public Affairs Analyst
- Media Consultant
- Corporate Communications Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communication Theory and Analysis
- Communication in History
- Cultural Policy in Canada
- Introduction to Mass Media
- Mass Media and the Law
- Global Communication
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesCorporate Communication Digital Communication
- The BPA is designed for students who have completed an approved 2-year diploma or equivalent from an accredited college or institute of technology. You can also apply to the program with a combination of post-secondary education and related work experience.
- You will be considered a pre-program student until your admission requirements are confirmed. You can still take courses during this time.
International36805 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 73610 CAD for the full programme during 24 months.
National14265 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28530 CAD for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.