Number of scholarships to award
The Faculty of Business Undergraduate Bursary intended to assist degree program students with continuation of their education without interruption to their studies due to financial need.
The scholarship is worth $500.
- Be a current undergraduate student in a degree program within the Faculty of Business.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Have completed a minimum of 15 AU credits at the undergraduate level and minimum GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Have room in their program of study to use the bursary for a future course registration.
- Students must be residents of Canada.
- Students can receive this bursary only once during their program.
Study experience required
This award is presently closed.
It will reopen for application submissions on September 1, 2024.