Number of scholarships to award
- Course Tuition Fee credit
- tuition fee reduction
The Alberta Student Mobility Awards are intended to acknowledge, reward and support new AU students from Alberta who have transferred credits from another Educational Institution towards an AU degree program.
In Province (Alberta) Course Tuition Fee credit
Nomination eligibility criteria:
- Be active in an AU undergraduate degree
- Be registered for their first AU course with a start date within the period of July 1 to June 30, of the preceding year
- A minimum of 15 transfer credits awarded
- Has successfully completed at least 2, three credit courses within the period of July 1 to June 30 of the preceding year
- Be a resident of Alberta
- Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada
- Students receiving third party sponsorship for tuition fees will be ineligible
- Highest cumulative GPA in the two best courses completed in the applicable award year
Study experience required
Please note that this is a "Nomination" type of award for which there is no application process required. The recipients are determined by an internal selection process and notified directly of their award by the AU Student Awards Unit.