The Bachelor of Commerce in Finance at Athabasca University is one of the most highly recognized credentials in the Canadian business community. This technically based business degree explores all core areas of business.
Finance is a contemporary major, integrating finance and economics courses to provide graduates with a broad exposure to this growing services sector. The field of financial services involves the study of financial markets, financial instruments and investment decision making, and analyzes alternative methods to obtain, manage, and use capital by institutions and individuals.
- Administration Consultant
- Affairs Officer
- Commercial Director
- General Manager
- Investment Consultant
- Sales Director
- Training Professional
- Assessor, Valuator and Appraiser
- Banking, Credit and other Investment Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cost Analysis
- International Business Management
- The Changing Global Economy
- Management Information Systems
- Financial Economics
- Introduction to Production and Operations Management
- Service Operations Management
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesFinance Marketing Statistics View 5 other Masters in Finance in Canada
- There are no formal admission requirements for this program. All you need is to be 16 or older. You can enrol anytime and start right away, regardless of your previous education.
- Please note: If you have a degree in administration, business, commerce or management, or a degree with a related major or concentration from AU or another university, you cannot apply to the Bachelor of Commerce in Finance program.
International18402 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 73610 CAD for the full programme during 48 months.
National7132 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28530 CAD for the full programme during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.