Learn how to optimize organizational effectiveness to build and coach a high-performance workforce for today and beyond with the Management BA course at the American Public University.
You will be challenged to advance your interpersonal, managerial, entrepreneurship, project management, human resource, leadership, data interpretation, decision making, communication, and critical thinking skills for use in common business management environments. Courses use a holistic approach to problem solving by integrating skill sets and concepts. An end-of-program course focuses on portfolio development to showcase your practical solutions to current workplace challenges.
To enrich your studies and learn about human resource certifications, consider joining the student chapter of SHRM.
Students must choose a concentration for this degree program:
- Digital Retailing
- Human Resource Management
- Sports Entertainment Management
- Talent Acquisition and Retention
What You Will Do
- Evaluate the organizational design of a company to ensure its systems, processes, and staffing meet its present and future needs to be competitive
- Develop strategies to address talent acquisition and retention
- Analyze the impact of international, legal, political, and economic forces on individual development, team building, and organizational and departmental performance
- Examine strategies for ethical conduct, corporate and social responsibility, and communication in the global business environment
- Demonstrate the critical-thinking, analytical, and decision-making skills needed to effectively manage human capital and achieve organizational results
- This program’s curriculum is in alignment with Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM ) standards. This program has been designed in consultation with industry business leaders and is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Behavior
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Management Ethics
- Management Communications
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Courses Start Monthly
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Organisational Behaviour Human Resource Management View 21 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All APU undergraduate programs require a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED).
- Please read all undergraduate admission requirements before applying to this program and be prepared to submit the required documentation.
- There is no fee to complete the APU admission application.
International285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 285 USD per credit during 2 months.
National285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 285 USD per credit during 2 months.
$250 with military grant
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.