Build your managerial knowledge of global hospitality enterprises with the Hospitality Management BA course at the American Public University.
APU’s online hospitality degree hones your practical understanding of marketing, HR, law, ethics, revenue management, leadership, and strategic planning. It also enables you to strengthen your research, critical thinking, and writing capabilities. You have the option of completing an internship to apply your learning to real-world experiences.
A bachelor’s degree in hospitality management is often sought by those with professional interests in managing or owning a restaurant, event planning, lodging and travel destination roles, and tourism.
Students must choose a concentration for this degree program:
- Business and Hospitality Financial Analytics
- Food Service
- Meeting and Event Planning
What You Will Do
- Show how marketing, law, revenue management, and strategic planning principles can be applied to achieve hospitality service excellence
- Evaluate how political, economic, and social issues impact food service, lodging, and travel and tourism industries
- Apply strategic management principles to accomplish hospitality operational goals
- Understand the unique characteristics that shape the business of hospitality management
- This program has been designed in consultation with industry business leaders and is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Hospitality Management
- Foodservice Sanitation
- Human Resource Fundamentals
- Organizational Fundamentals
- Managerial Accounting for the Hospitality Industry
- Hospitality Law
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Courses Start Monthly
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management Hospitality Management Event Management View 23 other Bachelors in Hospitality Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All APU undergraduate programs require a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED).
- Please read all undergraduate admission requirements before applying to this program and be prepared to submit the required documentation.
- There is no fee to complete the APU admission application.
International285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 285 USD per credit during 2 months.
National285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 285 USD per credit during 2 months.
$250 with military grant
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.