Study real estate and cover the fundamentals of the industry by enrolling in the Real Estate Studies Associate Degree (AD) at the American Public University. The program provides a thorough exploration of the skills, experience, education, and licenses required for a variety of roles in real estate.
Suitable for both current and aspiring real estate professionals, APU’s online real estate studies degree acquaints you with the knowledge and skills needed by agents, brokers, inspectors, appraisers, mortgage or loan officers, and property managers. Topic areas address real estate principles and practice, finance, appraisal, property management, and real estate law.
Your course in Real Estate Practice familiarizes you with the role of the agent. For a glimpse into the real world, you will interview an agent or broker as part of your class activities as you learn from faculty with industry experience.
What You Will Do
- Learn about professional roles and what each role requires from a personal, educational, experiential, and licensing perspective
- Identify the principles, practices, legal considerations, and ethical issues needed to be successful in real estate roles
- Understand and apply the skills needed to undertake financial analysis, property appraisal, internet-based marketing and research, contract negotiation, investment evaluation, and personal marketing
- Become familiar with licensing exams and other entry requirements in the state(s) you plan to practice
- Develop clear strategies, goals, and action plans to launch a real estate career
- This program has been designed in consultation with industry business leaders and is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Real Estate Principles
- Real Estate Practice
- Real Estate Finance
- Real Estate Appraisal
- Real Estate Property Management
- Real Estate Law
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Courses Start Monthly
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Real Estate & Property Management View 289 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All APU undergraduate programs require a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED).
- Please read all undergraduate admission requirements before applying to this program and be prepared to submit the required documentation.
- There is no fee to complete the APU admission application.
International285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 285 USD per credit and a duration of 2 months.
National285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 285 USD per credit and a duration of 2 months.
$250 with military grant
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.