Become knowledgeable in the concepts and practical applications needed to effectively lead and manage a workforce with the Management Associate Degree (AD) at the American Public University.
APU’s Associate of Arts in Management equips you with a working understanding of effective talent management solutions, including recruitment, candidate selection, team dynamics, hiring laws and ethics, performance management, career development, compensation, benefits, employee relations, and policy and records management.
To conclude your studies, you prepare an ePortfolio showcasing how your learning ties to skills needed to manage a workforce today.
Students must choose a concentration for this degree program:
- Human Resources
- Retail Management
What You Will Do
- Show how you are able to use critical thinking, problem solving, and communication skills to be a successful supervisor in a business environment
- Explain key concepts and practices for managing employees
- Compare and contrast ethical matters involving organizational and individual behavior
- Create a professional development program for an individual who would report directly to you
- This program’s curriculum is in alignment with Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) standards. This program has been designed in consultation with industry business leaders and is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Relations
- Principles of Supervision
- Ethics Fundamentals
- Organizational Fundamentals
- Retail Organization Fundamentals
- Employee Training and Development
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Courses Start Monthly
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 61 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All APU undergraduate programs require a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent (i.e. GED).
- Please read all undergraduate admission requirements before applying to this program and be prepared to submit the required documentation.
- There is no fee to complete the APU admission application.
International285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 285 USD per credit during 2 months.
National285 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 285 USD per credit during 2 months.
$250 with military grant
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.