Social networks, games, animation, and instructional content all rely on the expertise of digital media designers to engage users and guide their experience. This Bachelor of Arts in Digital Media Design at the National University provides hands-on experience using the very latest tools and technologies that make up the current media arts workspace. As a student in the digital media design degree, you’ll be on top of the latest methodologies used for visual communication in business, marketing, education, and entertainment.
The knowledge and experience gained in digital media design courses prepare you for a transmedia, visually literate future that incorporates web design, audio, video, special effects, layout and design, image creation and editing, and game design.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Develop a personal vision in the creation of original multimedia content.
- Examine current trends and key technologies in the media industry.
- Demonstrate oral, visual, and written communication skills with clients, project managers, and media production team members.
- Describe and implement the phases of media production, from the initial planning to the final delivery of a professional product.
- Explain the legal and ethical issues related to media production and distribution.
- Create active and interactive content with graphics, animation, sound, and video using media authoring software.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Convergence Media
- Media Storytelling
- Graphic Design and Artistry
- Camera and Image
- Digital Video Editing
- Motion Graphics
- Digital Interactivity
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- This program starts monthly.
DisciplinesDesign Film, Photography & Media Graphic Design View 449 other Masters in Graphic Design in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Official high school transcripts and mark sheets (and certified English translations, if applicable)
- Official high school diploma/proof of graduation (and certified English translations, if applicable)
- Official post-secondary transcripts and diplomas if post-secondary schooling was pursued by applicant (and certified English translations, if applicable)
- Proof of Financial Support: $33,500
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13320 USD per year during 48 months.
National13320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13320 USD per year during 48 months.
- Tuition per course - $1,665
Living costs for San Diego
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.