This flexible Bachelor of Arts in Management at the National University emphasizes the management of organizations and personnel in multicultural and global settings. A variety of business-related concentrations are offered, helping you to grow your knowledge in specific areas of interest. Concentrations include alternative dispute resolution, business law, economics, entrepreneurship, human resource management, marketing, and project management. For students interested in further global management study, National University offers the option of earning a Bachelor of Arts in the Management/Master of Global Management Transition Program.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Describe the basic functions of management and their practical implications on the operations of the organization.
- Analyze and evaluate management, leadership, and motivation theories.
- Identify organizational behavior, communications, and change theories and their practical implications.
- Explain the effect of international business environmental factors (legal, economic, and cultural) on the conduct of global business.
- Explain the principles and theories of ethical decision-making and their practical implications in the everyday conduct of business.
Management majors are prepared for positions of leadership and responsibility at all levels of management in our society. Although some careers in business require the expertise developed by graduate education, there are numerous opportunities for those seeking employment after college. Employment opportunities for graduates of this degree program include sales, marketing research, account management, insurance, advertising, merchandising, purchasing, and supervision.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Information Management in Organizations
- Principles of Management & Organizations
- Ethics in Law, Business & Management
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Survey of Global Business
- Production & Operations Management
- Strategic Business Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- This program starts monthly.
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 155 other Masters in Project Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Official high school transcripts and mark sheets (and certified English translations, if applicable)
- Official high school diploma/proof of graduation (and certified English translations, if applicable)
- Official post-secondary transcripts and diplomas if post-secondary schooling was pursued by applicant (and certified English translations, if applicable)
- Proof of Financial Support: $33,500
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13320 USD per year during 48 months.
National13320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13320 USD per year during 48 months.
- Tuition per course - $1,665
Living costs for San Diego
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.