You’ll gain understanding in leadership theories and frameworks that organizational leadership professionals use to support and develop the skilled workforce that is so important to maintaining a competitive edge today.
The Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership at the National University begins with the premise that leadership is a skill that can be learned through the understanding of basic organizational theories, analysis of scenarios, evaluation of case studies, and dissection of complex problems. By taking this hands-on approach you’ll acquire valuable experiential knowledge and develop the leadership skills needed for team and group settings.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Develop a personal leadership approach.
- Identify challenges and advantages of diverse groups in organizations within a global environment.
- Analyze negotiating styles of leaders, and compare and contrast the concepts of leadership and power.
- Examine the strategies leaders use to motivate and evaluate members of groups and teams.
- Evaluate the ethical implications of leadership decisions and strategies.
- Explain how the classic studies have informed the understanding and application of leadership and organizational theory.
Career Opportunities in Organizational Leadership
- Chief Executive
- Educational Administration
- Human Resources
- Operations Manager
- Systems Analyst
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leading Diverse Groups & Teams
- Adaptive Leadership in Change
- Conflict/Negotiation for Leaders
- Advanced Group Dynamic Theory
- Ethics and Decision Making
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- This program starts monthly.
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 154 other Masters in Project Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Official high school transcripts and mark sheets (and certified English translations, if applicable)
- Official high school diploma/proof of graduation (and certified English translations, if applicable)
- Official post-secondary transcripts and diplomas if post-secondary schooling was pursued by applicant (and certified English translations, if applicable)
- Proof of Financial Support: $33,500
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13320 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National13320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13320 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
- Tuition per course - $1,665
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.