Join the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) from National University and gain an understanding of marketing, statistics, accounting, economics, finance, and management; then select a concentration to refine your degree. Concentrations available include accountancy, alternative dispute resolution, business law, economics, entrepreneurship, finance, human resource management, marketing, project management and logistics and supply chain management.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Apply ethical and legal principles to a business environment.
- Demonstrate skills and knowledge in the areas of business math, economics, accounting, finance, and operations management needed to make sound business decisions.
- Apply knowledge in the fields of management, information systems, and marketing to different business environments.
- Apply the knowledge acquired in the program for the analysis of strengths, weaknesses, and potential improvements in a business.
- Demonstrate written, presentation, and research skills expected of a business-school graduate.
- Develop a global business perspective based on the knowledge of foreign business environments and cultures.
Career Opportunities for Business Administration
- General Business
- Transportation and Logistics
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Financial Accounting Funds
- Managerial Accounting Funds
- Legal Aspects of Business
- Business Finance
- Management Science
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- This program starts monthly.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Business Intelligence & Analytics View 238 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Official high school transcripts and mark sheets (and certified English translations, if applicable)
- Official high school diploma/proof of graduation (and certified English translations, if applicable)
- Official post-secondary transcripts and diplomas if post-secondary schooling was pursued by applicant (and certified English translations, if applicable)
- Proof of Financial Support: $33,500
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13320 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National13320 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13320 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
- Tuition per course - $1,665
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.