At Music (New England Conservatory) from Harvard University you will complete your degree requirements at Harvard and begin to fulfill NEC’s Master of Music (M.M.) degree requirements, which you will finish in your fifth year of study.
Students at Music (New England Conservatory) from Harvard University will:
- learn from faculty of the highest caliber, conduct their own investigations, and contribute to research in labs and libraries
- help change the world, they need to understand it.
- gain tools to think critically, reason analytically and write clearly.
- be prepared for leading meaningful lives, with conscientious global citizenship, to enhance the greater good.
- Music Theory & Basic Notation
- Soundtrack Industry Overview
- Music Production
- History of the Recording Industry
- Composition for the Artist
- Film Music Appreciation
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic Musicology Music Composition View 2378 other Bachelors in Music in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The program is open to high school students who apply to both institutions through the normal admissions process. You must apply to both Harvard and NEC, indicating on both applications your interest in the Harvard-NEC dual degree option. If you are admitted to both institutions, you will then receive an additional decision for admission to the dual degree program.
- Common Application or Coalition Application
- Harvard College Questions for the Common Application or Coalition Application Harvard supplement
- $75 fee (or request a fee waiver)
- SAT or ACT (with or without writing) - optional for 2022-2026 application cycles
- Optional: AP or other examination results
- School Report (which includes a counselor letter) and high school transcript
- Teacher Report (2)
- Midyear School Report (after your first semester grades)
- Final School Report (for admitted students only)
International52659 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52659 USD per year during 48 months.
National52659 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52659 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Cambridge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.