About Project Management at Saint Louis University
The Project Management Institute (PMI) has named Saint Louis University a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.). R.E.P.s are organizations that have been approved by PMI to help project managers achieve and maintain the Project Management Professional (PMP)®, Program Management Professional (PgMP)®, and other PMI professional credentials.
As part of the School for Professional Studies, this 120-credit degree program offers future and current leaders like you a flexible option to meet your personal career goals. With six accelerated, eight-week terms each year offered by SLU online, you can begin working toward your degree at any time, making advanced education more accessible for working professionals.
Project management skills are needed across multiple disciplines, from technology to manufacturing, real estate to construction, and sales management to service. The Project Management Institute projects 22 million new jobs in seven project-oriented sectors through 2027.
- Fundamentals of Project Management
- Fundamentals of Contract Management
- Project Selection and Scope
- Communication-Stakeholder & Quality Management
- Project Data Analysis
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
SLU will continue accepting applications while space is available.
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics View 316 other Bachelors in Business Administration in United States
- Complete an online application.
- If you are applying to enter SLU as a first-time, freshman student, we’ll also ask you to complete an essay.
- There is no application fee to apply for undergraduate admission to SLU.
- Send transcripts of all secondary work.
- Submit proof of your English language proficiency.
- These are scores from any standardized test you may have taken to prepare for college- TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, SAT, ACT or Duolingo score. All of our international applicants are required to demonstrate their English proficiency, and these tests can help us make that determination.
- If you do not meet SLU’s direct entry requirements, we encourage you to apply to the Pathway or English Language programs offered by INTO Saint Louis University.
- Work Experience
- Coaching session
International19500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 650 USD per credit during 48 months.
National19500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 650 USD per credit during 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.