The Technical Management program from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University explores planning, organizing, staffing, leading or directing, and controlling using data to drive decisions. Skill sets obtained during the completion of this degree program will enable students to manage at a high level in today’s a high-tech, global, and diverse business world.
About Technical Management at the Worldwide & Online Campus
Professionals in today’s constantly changing global business world must be diverse and able to have distinct abilities and specializations enabling them to showcase their unique talents which set them apart from others. With this in mind, Embry-Riddle offers multiple majors in areas relevant to managers in technical and non-technical career fields.
The Bachelor of Science in Technical Management degree program consists of a total of 120 credit hours to complete which include 36 credit hours of general education, 33 credit hours of common business core classes, 21 credit hours in a major area of study, and a combined 30 credit hours of electives, COB minors, and or transfer credits.
Worldwide programs are offered in over 100 locations. Please check the website for more details.
The Bachelor of Science in Technical Management is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Management
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Organizational Behavior
- Social Responsibility and Ethics in Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement Studies Accounting Engineering Management View 223 other Bachelors in Engineering Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Official high school transcript or equivalent (GED®, HiSET® or TASC®);
- Rigor of high school academic program and academic performance will be assessed at a 2.5 unweighted GPA or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Official transcripts from all postsecondary, accredited degree-granting institutions, if applicable
- Advanced Placement (AP) scores, if applicable The university expects all applicants to have completed by high school graduation the following course work, at a minimum:
- Four years of English
- Three years of mathematics, including Algebra I or Applied Math I & II, Formal Logic or Geometry
- Two years of history or social science
- Two years of science in at least two different areas, with at least one lab experience
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11185 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11185 USD per year during 48 months.
National11185 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11185 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Orlando
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.