The Business Administration (International Business-Management) program at University of Missouri - Columbia incorporates foreign language, geographic region and cultural environment courses with core and international business courses.
Common Career Paths
You can do nearly anything with a Mizzou degree, but here are some common career paths taken by graduates of this major:
- Administrative Services Managers
- Business Teachers, Postsecondary
- Chief Executives
- Construction Managers
- Cost Estimators
- General and Operations Managers
- Industrial Production Managers
- Interpreters and Translators
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Money, Banking and Financial Markets
- Managerial Economics
- Corporate Finance
- Principles of Marketing
- Advanced Professional Development Principles
- Professional Development Program - Internship
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management International Business View 237 other Bachelors in Project Management in United States
- Complete the required core coursework with the required grades.
- Meet the English language requirements.
- Submit all of the required application materials.
- GPA of 2.5 or higher on a U.S. 4.0 scale.
- Proof of financial support.
- Scanned copy of your passport.
- Transfer authorization (for F-1 and J-1 transfer students only).
International31734 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31734 USD per year during 48 months.
National31734 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31734 USD per year during 48 months.
In-State13128 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13128 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Columbia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.