About the Program
The Physics program of the University of Denver is ideal for those who wish to combine physics or astronomy with other interests, such as science teaching at the secondary level, art, music or philosophy. This program provides excellent preparation for medical or law school and is recommended for some careers in astronomy-related or environment-related areas.
With coursework that bridges the fundamentals of the field with advanced topics like quantum physics and electromagnetism, you'll have a strong foundation complemented by the opportunity to conduct hands-on research with your peers and faculty mentors. And since the BA program is focused on a broad range of topics, you'll be ready to pursue a diverse array of careers right after you graduate.
- Modern Physics
- Uncertainty and Error Analysis
- Quantum Physics
- Analytical Mechanics
- Thermal Physics
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Mathematics Astronomy & Space Sciences View 1529 other Bachelors in Physics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The application requires a $65 nonrefundable application fee
- If you have completed or will complete a U.S.- or Canadian-style secondary or high school program (including International Baccalaureate [IB] and Advanced Placement [AP]) either in the United States, Canada or overseas, we encourage you to take the SAT and/or ACT standardized tests
- Contact each of your secondary schools or high schools to have them send your official transcripts to International Student Admission in separate sealed envelopes
- We'll need to read a letter of recommendation from your teacher or school counselor
- English proficiency
- You have the option to complete an interview after submitting a successful English proficiency score
International53640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53640 USD per year during 48 months.
National53640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53640 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Denver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.