This meeting is intended to assist prospective students in assessing the appropriateness of the degree to their professional aspirations.
- The History student at Clark University applies to the MA program by completing the Online Application no later than May 1 of the junior year.
- Please note that application deadlines differ for students who are graduating off cycle (either a semester early or late) or who have advanced standing; such students should contact Graduate Admissions for alternative dates.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Survey of U.S. History to 1865
- Survey of U.S. History Since 1865
- American Race and Ethnicity
- U.S. History Through Women’s Eyes
- The American Home: Power, Place, and Gender
- The Witchcraze: Witch Hunts in Early Modern Europe
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHistory Ancient History Modern History View 824 other Bachelors in Modern History in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application form
- Application fee (nonrefundable): $75
- Personal statement (refer to additional information below for details)
- Letters of recommendation (refer to additional information below for details)
- All academic transcripts (refer to additional information below for details)
- English Language Requirements — International applicants only (refer to additional information below for details)
- Test scores and other program-specific requirements
International52000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52000 USD per year during 60 months.
National52000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52000 USD per year during 60 months.
Living costs for Worcester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.