The Finance degree at Clark University benefits you no matter where you are in your career and prepares you for positions in banking, investment management, trading, insurance and corporate finance.
- The MSF program is open to students from any undergraduate major. Prerequisite courses are required.
- The Accelerated BA/MSF program requires 10 graduate course units and an internship. Three courses are taken in the senior year and the remaining in the graduate year.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Financial Management
- Case Studies in Corporate Finance
- Investment Strategies
- Fixed-Income Securities
- Computational Finance
- Financial Econometrics
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Financial Mathematics View 391 other Bachelors in Financial Mathematics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Online application form
- Application fee (nonrefundable): $75
- Personal statement (refer to additional information below for details)
- Letters of recommendation (refer to additional information below for details)
- All academic transcripts (refer to additional information below for details)
- English Language Requirements — International applicants only (refer to additional information below for details)
- Test scores and other program-specific requirements
International52000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52000 USD per year during 60 months.
National52000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52000 USD per year during 60 months.
Living costs for Worcester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.