The accelerated Bachelor of Arts/Master of Science in Management program at Clark University is open to students in all majors.
Regardless of their undergraduate background, students will learn how to work with diverse stakeholders in key areas of an organization:
- Information technology
- Human resources
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Foundations of Effective Management
- Responsible Management in a Global Economy
- Advanced Organizational Leadership
- Organizational Leadership
- Business Law
- Business in Society
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Innovation Management View 116 other Bachelors in Innovation Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- International students applying to Clark must submit their applications through the Common Application. Official transcripts covering the student’s prior three (full) years of education must be submitted by the student’s school. Two letters of recommendation are required, one from an academic teacher and one from a school counselor.
- All applicants whose first language is not English are required to submit evidence of English proficiency either through the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or Duolingo, regardless of the length of time they have spent in the United States.
- The Certificate of Eligibility (Form I-20) necessary to obtain a student visa will be granted only after full admission and receipt of complete financial documentation (in the form of an official bank statement reflecting the student’s family’s financial resources).
International52000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52000 USD per year during 60 months.
National52000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52000 USD per year during 60 months.
Living costs for Worcester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.