The Communication degree at Clark University focuses on experiential learning integrates communication, marketing and public relations.
With an emphasis on practical application, students learn the leadership and communication skills essential for an immediate competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Students must take two MSC courses during their senior year. Selection of these courses are made in conjunction with the MSC Program Advisor.
- During the Fifth Year the remaining courses should be completed. No more than eight of the required courses may be taken in the fifth year.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Leading Responsibly
- Marketing and Communication Strategies
- Strategic Marketing Tools and Applications
- Multi Channel Communications
- Capstone Practicum
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesDigital Communication Digital Marketing View 791 other Bachelors in Digital Communication in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- International students applying to Clark must submit their applications through the Common Application. Official transcripts covering the student’s prior three (full) years of education must be submitted by the student’s school. Two letters of recommendation are required, one from an academic teacher and one from a school counselor.
- All applicants whose first language is not English are required to submit evidence of English proficiency either through the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or Duolingo, regardless of the length of time they have spent in the United States.
- The Certificate of Eligibility (Form I-20) necessary to obtain a student visa will be granted only after full admission and receipt of complete financial documentation (in the form of an official bank statement reflecting the student’s family’s financial resources).
International52000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52000 USD per year during 60 months.
National52000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 52000 USD per year during 60 months.
Living costs for Worcester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.