About the Program
As a student in the Public Policy program of the University of Denver, you will gain insight into the procedures and decision-making processes of local, state and federal governments, and discover how to positively impact those processes. In addition to coursework and intensive seminars, you will complete a capstone project analyzing and developing solutions for a specific, real-world policy issue.
Faculty members provide extensive experience in public policy fields. We also draw nationally recognized experts and policy makers from Colorado and beyond to teach our students.
Our alumni hold positions in government, nonprofit organizations and private businesses, benefiting from the network of one of the nation's leading schools for international relations.
- Hard Choices in Public Policy
- Analysis and Action in American Public Policy
- Economics for Public Policy I: Aggregates and Production
- Analytical & Critical Skills
- Ethics in Public Policy
- American Public Policy System
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration Public Policy Political Science View 238 other Bachelors in Public Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The application requires a $65 nonrefundable application fee
- If you have completed or will complete a U.S.- or Canadian-style secondary or high school program (including International Baccalaureate [IB] and Advanced Placement [AP]) either in the United States, Canada or overseas, we encourage you to take the SAT and/or ACT standardized tests
- Contact each of your secondary schools or high schools to have them send your official transcripts to International Student Admission in separate sealed envelopes
- We'll need to read a letter of recommendation from your teacher or school counselor
- English proficiency
- You have the option to complete an interview after submitting a successful English proficiency score
International53640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53640 USD per year during 60 months.
National53640 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53640 USD per year during 60 months.
Living costs for Denver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.