- Physical therapy, chiropractic, occupational therapy and exercise physiology are just a few other career fields that our scholars will be equip to enter into with a B.S. in Human Performance at the Howard University. It can give access to careers in corporate fitness, agency fitness, health clubs, personal training and strength & conditioning coaching.
- After degree completion, scholars can gain certifications from the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) and the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) to add another dimension to their training and employment opportunities.
- Motor Learning
- Medical Terminology
- Human Growth & Development
- Health Clubs
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Sports Sciences View 1071 other Bachelors in Sports Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for Admission
- Non-refundable $45 application fee
- Official high school transcript
- One letter of recommendation from a high school counselor
- One letter of recommendation from a high school teacher
International28450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28450 USD per year during 48 months.
National28450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28450 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Washington, D. C.
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.