- Many agencies and organizations require the completion and maintenance of the Certified Health Education Specialist credential. The Health Education programme is offered at the Howard University.
- Maternal & Child Health (MCH) focuses on the complex public health problems affecting women, children and their families. MCH professionals provide information and access to sexual reproductive health services and methods of family planning, promote the health of pregnant women and their children and increase vaccination rates.
- Health Problems of Child & Youth
- Health of Women, Child & Families
- Addictive Behavior
- Human Growth & Development
- Diverse Children of Color
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Education View 134 other Bachelors in Health Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application for Admission
- Non-refundable $45 application fee
- Official high school transcript
- One letter of recommendation from a high school counselor
- One letter of recommendation from a high school teacher
International28450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28450 USD per year during 48 months.
National28450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28450 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Washington, D. C.
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.