- The Management - Organizational Effectiveness Track programme is offered at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Students can pursue a general management concentration or choose from specialized tracks in strategic management, multinational management, organizational effectiveness, and entrepreneurship and innovation.
- To pursue a specialization in this area, students will take two CUs of core and two CUs of additional electives. Students must use different courses to fulfill the two CUs of core and the two CUs of additional electives. Students may use core courses for elective credit, but may not double-count the same course for both core and elective credit.
- Knowledge for Social Impact: Analyzing Current Issues & Approaches
- Corporate Goverance, Executive Compsenation and the Board
- Business and You
- Business Communication for Impact
- Teamwork and Interpersonal Influence
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Organisational Behaviour View 2090 other Bachelors in Management Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application or Coalition Application & Penn-specific Essay
- Official High School Transcript
- School Report
- Counselor Recommendation
- Academic Teacher Evaluations (2)
- Early Decision Agreement (only if applying for Early Decision)
- Mid-Year Report
- Final Report
- SAT or ACT
- English language proficiency
International54652 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54652 USD per year during 48 months.
National54652 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54652 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.