- Health care management is an exciting field, which to the undergraduate major, offers excellent career opportunities in private health care corporations, non-profit organizations, and government agencies.
- Four Health Care Management and Policy courses at the University of Pennsylvania are required for the concentration. With eight health care electives and the opportunity to take selected MBA-level health care management courses, students are able to integrate core general management skills with sophisticated understanding of the institutions of health care, a combination which health care leaders and executives value highly in new graduates.
- Clinical Issues in Health Care Management: Doctors, Patients and Managers in Modern Society
- Comparative Health Care Systems
- Health Care Strategy and Management: the Business of Health Care
- Management and Economics of Pharmaceutical and Biotech Industries
- Health Care Reform and the Future of the American Health Care System
- Health Services Delivery: A Managerial Economic Approach
- Healthcare Data and Analytics
- Health Care Entrepreneurship
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration View 1179 other Bachelors in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Common Application or Coalition Application & Penn-specific Essay
- Official High School Transcript
- School Report
- Counselor Recommendation
- Academic Teacher Evaluations (2)
- Early Decision Agreement (only if applying for Early Decision)
- Mid-Year Report
- Final Report
- SAT or ACT
- English language proficiency
International54652 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54652 USD per year during 48 months.
National54652 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 54652 USD per year during 48 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.