Digital Art - Design (Graphic Design) at Moraine Valley Community College prepares students for a career as a graphic artist/designer in information technology industries related to the visual arts. Students obtain a solid theoretical foundation in traditional art and design, in addition to developing advanced skills in Macintosh hardware and Adobe software for quality computer graphics and design production.
Employment of graphic artists is expected to grow faster than the average for all occupations. Demand will be strong as producers of information, goods and services place even more emphasis on visual appeal in product design, advertising, marketing, and media. Further, the demand for design for the web and mobile devices will spur employment of graphic artists.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Survey of Art
- Survey of American Art
- Survey of Non-Western Art
- Digital Art/Design: Special Topics
- Independent Studio: Design
- Small Business Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesDesign Visual Arts Graphic Design View 2081 other Bachelors in Visual Arts in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A graduate from an accredited high school
- A recipient of a GED certificate or other High School Equivalency certificate
- At least 18 years old and capable of benefiting from college-level instruction. High school students must be at least 16 years old at the time of registration and submit a completed high school authorization form
- Planning to enroll in English as a second language, GED or Adult Basic Education classes
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International370 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 370 USD per credit during 24 months.
National370 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 370 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State131 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 131 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Palos Hills
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.